Hebrews 12:1-3

Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we'd better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he's there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunrise

Good Morning to everyone. I have just woken up. I had a great evening, it's amazing how a shower will make you feel, rejuvenated, energized and ready to take on anything. As I was getting ready for bed I was reading my bible and the air ambulance came in, I've been praying for the patient's that having been coming, that they know or will have the opportunity to know my saviour. God has given me such a peace about my situation. He has promised me never to leave me nor forsake me. John 14:23 God was talking to His disciples, If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. God promised that if we accept and have a relationship with him His Holy Spirit will actually enter our hearts, settle and be at home. It's my favorite promise because I never have to do anything alone my heavenly Father is always with me. So its my prayer that these patients and anyone that I come in contact with will have that peace. I am amazed and overwhelmed with the pour out of love, support and prayers that we are recieving. God is good. Julia and Emily have been so well taken care of. Mike and I have been blessed with a abundance of amazing family and friends, it allows Mike to be able to come and be with me here and for us not worry about how they are doing. (They just might not want to come back) Julia has been tired and concerned but starting to deal with what is happening. Emily is just wanting her Mommy back at home. I look forward to being able to snuggle with her again. I miss that! I am so thankful and blessed to have my mind and my arms to be able touch and hug each and everyone of you. You all have a special place in my heart and I can't imagine going through anything in life with out my God and the support of my brothers and sisters in Christ. THANK YOU! I am His and He is mine. What a peace. I love you all and look forward to seeing each and everyone of you. Please be praying for my contnuied strenghth, energy, healing. Pray for Julia and Emily, in the months to come as they are going to be difficult and very different summer than what they have been looking forward to. Continue to pray for Mike, my rock. He has been amazing thought this all. With a thankful heart, Sandra

11 comments:

  1. So wonderful to hear from you, Sandra!! We are continuing to pray for you, Mike, Julia and Emily, all the while being encouraged by your faith and strength...go figure.:S

    With Christian love,
    Len, Sharon, Talitha & Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big Thank you coming back at you and Mike for your words of encouragement and testament of faith, in spite of your circumstance and Mike`s frequent reports so we know how to pray. We have been praying for each of you constantly and will continue. Romans 8:38-39 Rhonda and Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings your way Sandra. The first thing I did this morning was pray for you, you are in my thoughts and prayers. God's Grace is sufficient for every trial we face, it is so amazing how much strength He gives, just when we need it most. Continue in His plan. Lots of love Wavie Rowsell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
    Gal.2:20

    No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead. Phil.3:13

    You are an inspiration and encouragement Sandra. May God continue to bless and encourage you on this journey. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Sunday, beautiful! Your story and testimony continues to glorify your Savior as many come to hear of your peace and hope at this time! We continue to stand for you before our Father...he knows the plans he has for you! Much love, the Dinakarans - Joshua, Dina, Eliana, Eden, Jacob, and Emmanuelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. God hold you and bless you Sandra. I have so desperately wanted to come see you but I thought it best to hold back and pray each day for you. Shortly after your accident I engaged and requested that my entire church pray for you. We have 200 strong prayer warriors praying for healing, strength, protection, peace and comfort for you and your family. You are a great witness may God bless you and strengthen you. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra - you are truly an amazing positive spirit. We are all praying for you and as well your family. In talking to others we are keeping our distance physically for not not wanting to overdue the visiting (need to get your rest) but spiritually we are all with you. None of us doubt with your spirit...positive things are going to come and you will soon be able to snuggle with your girls and Mike. God bless you and watch over you. We are close by if mike or girls need anything. Karen, Andrew and Ryan xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra - We just found out about your accident today. Our family (and our church family) will be lifting you, Mike, and the girls up in prayer. We are so inspired with your post today, and encouraged with your progress to date. God bless you, and fill you with a peace that passes understanding. Love from Ken and Sheema Wood (Arnprior)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra, we all love you and we are blessed to have you be a part of lives, whether it a little or a lot. You are a true blessing of God as well as your whole family. You all are in our prayers and you we need to thank you for your love of God and His amazing love for you and all of us. Thank you for sharing your life with us and how much God is doing for you in this time of hardship. Thank you for sharing Jesus and His love with others in the hospital with you. I am sure God is very pleased and many others will be saved because of your gift of Love and your testimony. Thank you Mike and girls for your love and strength and know we are praying for you all as well.

    God Bless You and know you are loved dearly Your friend Sheila Ruttan

    God cares about every detail of your life...
    He collects every tear in a bottle. (Psalm 56:8)
    He numbers every hair on your head. (Luke 12:7)
    He knows every hurt in your heart. (Psalm 34:18)

    The Lord knows all you are going through.
    He loves you, He cares for you,
    and He will make sure not one detail is overlooked.
    Thinking of You and Praying too

    God cares, cares right down to the last detail.
    James 5:11 The Message

    ReplyDelete
  10. TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

    “Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus”
    (Philippians 1:6, NIV)



    TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

    Everyone goes through seasons of disappointment or difficulty. We all have unexpected setbacks. Maybe you’re going through something right now that you don’t understand. Here’s the good news: that disappointment is not the final chapter. God never ends in a negative. If you will keep moving forward with your life, God promises that He will bring you to a flourishing finish. Not a defeated finish, a bankrupt finish, a betrayed finish, or a barely-get-by finish. No, in your future, God has a victorious finish.

    That setback, disappointment or betrayal that seems like it’s working against you, God knows how to turn it around and cause it to work for you. The key is that when you’re in difficult times, don’t settle where you are. Don’t put your roots down and think that things are never going to change. No, for every setback, God has already lined up a comeback. For every injustice, He has vindication. For every disappointment, He has restoration. Right now, just begin to thank Him for what He’s going to do. Praise Him for His faithfulness. Rejoice today because He has a plan to bring you into a flourishing finish!



    A PRAYER FOR TODAY

    Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I choose to cast my cares on You. I choose to trust even when I don’t understand. I choose to believe that You have a good plan and will bring me to a flourishing finish in Jesus’ name! Amen.

    — Joel & Victoria Osteen

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Because He lives I can face tomorrow, because He lives all fear is gone, because I know He holds the future and life is worth the living just because He lives!" and "we can face uncertain days because He lives" were some words of a praise song yesterday. I couldn't help but share your morning's blog posting before we led that song, quoting the John 14 passage and the peace you had in the presence of your faithful Saviour. It just made the singing of the song so much more relevant. Thanks for sharing, Sandra! Blessings in these days of healing! You, Mike, the girls, Al and Wilma and your family are in our constant prayers and now in the prayers of our church family. Love from Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete