Hebrews 12:1-3

Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we'd better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he's there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sandra Rocks, Mike too & how to leave a comment

I haven't been on in awhile since my brother-in-law is a "Blogger Extraordinaire!"  But I wanted to say thanks to all of you for your loving support, faithful prayers, and words of encouragement, not only to Mike & Sandra and the girls directly but to all of us extended family in the Mulder/Williams clan.  We have been truly overwhelmed by the Massive Body of CHRIST!  I am personally touched to know that I am not the only one who thinks my sister ROCKS!  I have many people asking me how she is "really" doing and I can honestly say, she continues to be Sandra, just as you have known her...cheerful, spirit-filled and a source of encouragement daily.  There is one thing that has changed a bit...she is actually MORE determined than ever.  She is a true inspiration and as always with my Buddy...what ya sees is what ya gets.
I want to mention my brother Mike here...hopefully he doesn't read this post, but you all should know I think he's amazing.  I have never been more proud of him than I am now.  What would cause most men to shrink has only served as an opportunity for growth for Mike.  His love for my sister has only intensified and his devotion and sweet protection over my nieces is so precious.  He would tell you he is not the same man, but I disagree, I think he has just had the chance to shine and show who he really is in Christ. (but don't tell him I said so)
Amazing what Love can do....because God is love.
"so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:17-19
The road is definitely going to be a long one but it has never been lonely with all of you cheering my sister and her family on.  And so many of you have left great messages filled with inspirational stories of your own and verses that God has given you to share.  Please don't stop.  Sandra and Mike do read them.
Some folks...who shall remain nameless...MK have had some difficulty leaving message so here are the steps to doing that.
  1. at the bottom of the post in orange you will see 0 comments  (or however many have been left)  Click on that link.  A new window will appear and you may leave your comment in the box provided and sign your name
  2. Just below that box is a drop down beside the words "comment as"  from the drop down choose "Anonymous"
  3. click Publish
  4. Please be patient, your comment has to be approved by the moderator before it shows up on the site! :)
Thanks again to you all and may God bless and protect each of you and your household!!!  What a mighty God we serve!!

Still Amazed by His Grace!
~cb AKA:  my Buddy's Sister

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! I have to confess... MK is ME!! I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment! Haha!! I know this is making you laugh!! any ways, now I will send you notes! Have a great evening and know you are loved and prayed for often! Michelle Kupe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Carla... had tried to post a few comments but none seemed to work... was developing a bit of a complex:)
    Thank you all for keeping us posted. Reading and praying every day.
    Marc M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying for you, Sandra, and for Mike and the girls! May God continue to make His presence felt, every step of the way.

    Nancy (MacCormack) Stewart and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, I have been praying for you every morning since I learned of the accident. Would love to come see you when you are ready for visits. In Christ, Scott Towaij

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra and Mike you are both such an inspiration. I will continue to pray for you. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sandra & Mike; You and the girls are continually in our prayers. We are so encouraged as we read you blogs. We talk to Mon & Dad, so we get more news as well. We see God's wonderful hand in your recovery and how strong your faith is. It encourages me to do more for my own situation. Much love to you all. Aunt Audrey & Uncle George

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have been praying for you since I learned of your accident. I used to teach Emily in Sunday School a few years ago. I am so thankful for this blog where my family and I can pray specifically for you each day. Your faith is amazing and your testimony to all who you will come in contact with through this journey will be for God's glory. Lifting you all up in prayer and may God's mercy and grace be ever present in your days. Hugs, Karen Granville and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I have left many comments that were never published since I am "blogger challenged". So thanks for clarifying. Ou church in new York has been praying for Sandra and the whole family. We love you. Dave and Sandy

    ReplyDelete